Austin Bryan, CFP®
Senior Wealth Manager
For more than six years, Austin Bryan has been building wealth solutions for a diverse clientele of individuals and institutions. He has a confirmed dedication and proficiency for helping clients meet their own goals as a fee-only fiduciary. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and a registered financial advisor with the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors. Additionally, Austin possesses a Series 65 License, allowing him to provide investing and general financial advice to clients.
- Constructed investment policy statements for high-net worth individuals and corporate retirement plans
- Managed client portfolios more than $80 million
- Operated as a registered representative of the Registered Investment Advisor
Certifications & Honors
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Series 65 License
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Accounting, Harding University
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Class 32 graduate, class chair and alumni member
- Arkansas Food Bank Harvesters Organization Leadership Team
- Retirement Planning Class, Francis Tuttle Technology Center, Instructor, 2002-Present
Please Note: Limitations: Neither recognitions by unaffiliated publications, media, or other organizations, nor the achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, or any amount of prior experience or success, should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if HoganTaylor Wealth is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.